1. please check out Roger's Saturday Brunch if you haven't yet.
2. friday night is night market night:
(click photos for larger versions)
2.1. caged wild boars (山豬) next to caged birds (hello avian flu)
2.2. "rag"-flavored mapo tofu rice (麻婆豆腐飯) and the stall in question
2.3. hard to imagine, but there's a Kinks cassette tape album (even if it's not one of the good ones) in this huge-ass bin full of taiwanese language (taiwanese is different from mandarin chinese) soap opera soundtrack cassette tapes.
3. "strange uncles" (怪叔叔) are what they call pervs here. a story about a strange uncle on the taipei metro (as told by a friend).
technorati tags: cassette, tape, boars, taiwan, nightmarket, night market
Sept. 17, 2007 update:
my free podcast host Rizzn.net has ceased to exist since 2005, and I lost the
original files, so the audio podcast file in this post is forever gone, i guess.
Labels: audio, podcast
- Sign, pretty please? =)
- Pls inform me if this looks weird on your end. I suck at site building. Thanks.
- [View] [看]
- [Sign] [留言]
is the page illegible?
show your love
- my html isn't valid unfortunately, only the css.
- gotta work on that one.