1. a week ago i was in taipei. i'm trying to make a video out of the photos and short video clips i took. might take forever.
2. Taiwan's very own piss drinking family- page referencing this
- you have to set your browser encoding to "chinese simplified" to view it right. This is not pr0n related, alright?
3. for someone who's used to reading chinese traditional text, chinese simplified looks like what "w0kE Up n wEnT wIt MAh B0yFrIEnd 2 sK00l n wE aTE iCE cREEm hE Iz s0 sWeEt 2 mEH." would look like to someone used to reading normal English.
reading many paragraphs of chinese simplified text really strains my eyes so i converted the text (in the article about the piss-drinking family
) to "chinese traditional" with OpenOffice
Writer. see how it's done! (click photos for full-sized versions.)
this is the TV Show
that the piss drinking family was on. i couldn't find the page for the specific episode they were featured in.
3. what's a perm press? and stuff about general knowledge
4. i want christmas presents
Labels: audio, podcast